reevert is an intelligent, hybrid data backup and disaster recovery solution, built right from the ground up to protect systems, servers, and networks against all forms of ransomware and malware. The solution is holistically built to provide storage and data backups, both on-site as well as to a number of cloud storage services like Amazon S3, Google Cloud Platform, IBM Cloud and Wasabi Hot Cloud Storage to add an additional layer of security. Not just support, reevert has also come to partner with IBM and Wasabi, to help users have the most judicious, secure and effective combination of data back-up and storage.
Moving ahead from the traditional approaches, reevert adopts a flat backup approach. While a conventional system does data backup only once a day, which might amount to serious data loss for the day of the attack, reevert offers hourly backups, ensuring absolute data recovery, right to the point of attack. It takes snapshots of incremental changes, as well as uses built-in data compression and dynamic file systems block size to not only save data storage space but make recovery faster. Lastly, as reevert core is built using the highly sophisticated ZFS file-system, it offers effective insulation from any pernicious malware.
However, what makes reevert so incredible is the aspect of customer-centricity. Not only is the solution offered at a minimal price of $899 a year, which happens to be 1/5th to 1/10th the price of available offerings, it is also highly usable.
reevert is an intelligent, hybrid data backup and disaster recovery solution, built right from the ground up to protect systems, servers, and networks against all forms of ransomware and malware
The platform is built with an intuitive interface and rich administrative panel, comprising of ‘Dashboards,’ to check the status of systems, ‘Pools,’ storage volumes created from virtual or physical hard drives, ‘Shares,’ network accessible folders to store data, and a number of other feature to offer the most simplified and enriched administrative experience.
Developed as both a virtual and physical appliance, reevert has come to offer proven benefits to a number of users. For instance, when a California-based construction management firm, one of the largest reevert users was hit by a pernicious ransomware attack on one Monday morning, thanks to reevert, the firm was able to recover every data set and get their engineers up and running within a mere span of 45 min. “It was at 7.45 a.m. that the attack was identified and by 8.30 a.m. the firm was fully operational and running, enabling them to deliver the crucial project due for the respective day,” remarks Aslanian.
The success of such an incredible solution can be credited to the dynamic team of reevert. It is their sheer cohesion, vast experience, and conviction that makes reevert relentlessly grow year after year. The company looks forward to launching a partner portal, to entice beneficial collaboration with service providers and MSPs, and add a special feature to shift user’s data snapshots automatically from servers to the cloud in cases of disaster. Furthermore, reevert looks to penetrate its solution in the European market.
Reevert Unveils Advanced Tools to Enhance Network Security and Efficiency for Remote Workforces
LOS ANGELES - As widespread remote working places unprecedented strain on IT networks, reevert, an intelligent hybrid data backup and storage solution, announces powerful new features to help managers keep systems operating safely and efficiently. Designed to ITAR standards for defense contractors, reevert's new tools provide the highest level of protection against data loss and threats such as ransomware, which can cost companies millions of dollars in payments and lost productivity.
reevert stores, secures and backs up the data of high-profile organizations, including the Rose Bowl stadium and financial service and healthcare companies that require sophisticated security protocols. reevert's clients can now benefit from features that include a new monitoring system that provides detailed information on any computer in a network and alerts IT managers to issues before they escalate. Also, an intuitive new secure VPN system protects devices when staff are working on unsecured personal WiFi, while back-end improvements enhance data upload speeds on slower home networks.
Ara Aslanian, co-founder and CEO of reevert, said the company had accelerated development and deployment of these new capabilities to meet the rapidly evolving needs of network managers and the growing list of cybersecurity threats caused by remote working.
"Companies know that their data is a competitive advantage and work hard to secure it," said Aslanian. "But the switch to remote working happened so suddenly that many firms had little time to prepare their networks. These upgrades will enable customers to protect themselves from cybercriminals trying to exploit vulnerabilities in remote workforces and help them maintain the integrity of the data on which their businesses depend."
reevert 18.104.22.168 highlights:
• System Monitoring Center “ an addition that provides detailed information about any computer on a network and adds alarms to monitor specific metrics including CPU, memory and disk usage. The System Monitoring Center also helps managers visualize system performance trends by offering metrics graphs “ all without purchasing any new licenses, pushing any new agents or installing anything.
• Native VPN Server Support “ an easy-to-install VPN system for hosted data and staff computers. The VPN service is fully integrated and supported on Windows, Linux, Unix and macOS.
• Updated Cloud Control Panel “ improvements that considerably boost performance, with a fresh design and significantly expanded backup policy and data-storage management capabilities.
• reevert Direct Cloud “ updated to make it easier to deploy reevert virtual appliances on Amazon Web Services cloud via AWS Marketplace, with a CloudFormation template that includes automation for a quick setup.
• Updated Image Backup System “ enhancements to improve resilience when encountering connectivity issues and add extra monitoring metrics to trigger alarms and automatically make complete backups when errors are detected.
• Backup-sets System Enhancements “ upgraded to boost performance and expand support of the Berkeley Software Distribution (BSD) family of operating systems.
• Updated Cloud Upload Queue System “ improvements that help the system handle locations with slower internet connectivity.
• Backblaze B2 Cloud Storage Support “ added Backblaze as a cloud storage provider after its implementation of S3 API compatibility.